MIMAKI JFX200 SERIES FLATBED LED UV PRINTER
Introducing a new high-performance entry-level model flatbed printer – expanding possibilities in the printing business.
Developed using Mimaki engineering knowhow and technology, the JFX200-2513 is an entry-level model printer that is equipped with all the necessary performance, product quality, ease of use, and environmental friendliness required of a flatbed printer.
Featuring its ability to print onto media up to 50 mm (1.97 in.) thick and on irregularly-shaped media with high weather and friction resistance, the JFX200-2513 produces unparalleled results all in high definition, and works to expand customer business by accommodating a wide variety of needs and requirements:
- “Clear ink” can realize high-value-added printing.
- Low-cost model that retains high-quality print technology.
- Newly developed print heads and MIMAKI’s proprietary head control technology allow high quality print.
- Convenient user features.
- Power saving, long-life LED-UV lamps and bottle-fed ink are eco-friendly.
- NEW UV curable ink “LUS-350“
PRINT POINT OF SALE
PRINT WALL GRAPHICS
MIMAKI JFX200 SERIES FLATBED LED UV PRINTER
A choice of inks, including white and clear, offers unlimited creative opportunities, with the capability to print to a wide range of substrates. Easy to use and with a choice of compact footprints, the JFX200-2513 maximizes productivity by using industry standard (8′ x 4′) media on its 2.5m x 1.3m bed and the larger JFX200-2531 gives double the capacity, with its back-to-back media layout.
- Highly productive print speeds up to 25m2/h and 12.5m2/h with simultaneous white ink printing
- Max print area of 2.5m x 1.3m (JFX200-2513) or 2.5m x 3.1m (JFX200-2531) so ideally suited to printing 8′ x 4′ boards individually or in tandem
- Newly developed MBIS-III ink supply unit, speeds up ink replacement process
- MAPS – Mimaki Advanced Pass System, mask pattern effectively reduces banding
- White circulation system for high reliability
- 50mm head height
- New zoned vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies –
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Uses long lasting UV LED resulting in high environmental credentials
- Mimaki Raster Link 6 RIP software included
BEAUTIFUL QUALITY PRINT ONTO A RANGE OF SUBSTRATES
Create striking imagery for use in retail, outdoor, exhibition, promotion and decorative installations
IDEALLY SUITED TO 8’ X 4’ FLAT SHEET
With a compact footprint, the JFX200-2513 maximizes productivity by using industry standard (8′ x 4′) media on its 2.5m x 1.3m bed. The new JFX200-2531 further improves productivity, enabling two 8′ x 4′ boards to be printed, reducing loading and unloading time.
DIRECT TO SUBSTRATE PRINTING
Save time and processes by printing direct to board with flexible inks that can be cut and creased
HIGH PRODUCTION PRINT SPEEDS FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
Print at up to 25sq m/h in full colour mode or 12.5sq m/h with white
The Mimaki JFX200-2513 prints up to 8 sheets of 8ft x 4ft (2,440 x 1,220mm) media per hour.
Production Example of JFX200-2513
Specifications of JFX200-2531
|Head||Staggered array of 2 heads|
|Print resolution||300, 450, 600, 900, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, W, CI)
LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, W)
LUS-200 (C, M, Y, K, W)
LUS-350 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
Primer (PR-100, PR-200)
|Ink supply system||Supplied from 1-litre bottles for each colour|
|Ink circulation system*1||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum media size||2,500 x 3,100mm|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||2,500 x 3,100mm
(or 2 x 1,220 x 2,440mm panels)
|Weight||50 kg/m2 non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Absorption fixed through use of a vacuum|
|Number of absorption
|Absolute accuracy||±0.3mm or ±0.3% of the specified range, whichever is larger|
|Reproducibility||±0.2mm or ±0.1% of the specified range, whichever is larger|
|UV device||LED-UV system|
|Standard service life*2||Over 5,000 hours|
|Safety standard||VCCI class A, CE Marking, CB Report, UL (U.S. safety organization),
RoHS directive, UL 60950-1, FCC class A
|Input power supply||Single-phase AC200-240V 12A or less, 8A or less (Two inlets)|
|Power consumption||2.88 kVA, 1.92 kVA (Total: 4.8 kVA)|
|Relative humidity||35%-65% RH|
|Temperature gradient||Up to ±10°C/h|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400 × 4,290 × 1,250 mm|