Next is – To The Ultimate On-Demand Production –
Create your own design fabric!
Owing to the widespread use of the Internet, the number of orders for personalized/customized design products has been increasing.
To meet the latest market needs, Mimaki developed the Tx300P-1800. This entry-level model fits perfectly in places with limited floor space, such as design studios or school facilities.
The Tx300P-1800 delivers high-quality printing on a wide range of textiles.
- New printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While maintaining high-quality printing, high gap settings of the printhead allow printing on not only thick textiles but also various woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces.
- Reliable textile feeding mechanism ensures stable printing
Reliable and unique feeding mechanism including front and rear tension bars ensures stable textile transportation for providing quality printing.
- Mimaki’s print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
– Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) reduces banding.
– Superior inkjet technology
- Uninterrupted printing solutions
– Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
– Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
– Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
- Maximum print speed (66 m2/h) achieves high productivity
66 m2/h maximum print speed with 4-color printing and 35 m2/h with 6-color printing.
– 66 m2/h: 4-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 2 pass (Sb420 ink)
– 35 m2/h: 6-color draft mode / 540 × 360 dpi / 4 pass (Sb420 ink)
- An abundance of textile inks to choose from. Textile pigment ink and sublimation dye ink can be loaded at the same time [Hybrid function].
Mimaki offers five ink types—sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive, and acid—to meet various application needs. For providing affordable ink prices, inks are packed in large volume packs (2 liters) and can be installed to MBIS3.
- High-performance RIP software TxLink3 Lite
The TxLink3 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink3 Lite or RasterLink6 is bundled according to a user’ s choice.
|Printhead||On-demand piezo head (4 in-line printheads)|
|Print resolution||360 dpi, 540 dpi, 720 dpi, 1,080 dpi, 1,440 dpi|
|Maximum print width||1,920 mm (75.6 in)|
|Maximum media width||1,920 mm (75.6 in)|
|Ink||Type/Color||Sublimation dye ink: Sb420 (Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm)
Disperse dye ink: DD400 (C, M, Y, K, R, Gray, Violet, Pink)
Textile pigment ink: TP400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Lk)
Reactive dye ink: Rc400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
Acid dye ink: Ac400 (C, M, Y, K, Bl, R, Or, Lk)
|Package size||2L Ink pack|
|Media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Rolled media weight||40 kg (88 lb) or less
Please note that the above maximum weight applies on a printed roll including ink weight.
|Certifications||VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL UL 60950-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, Energy Star, and RCM
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-speed / Ethernet 1000BASE-T|
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100 – 120V / AC200 – 240V|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V: 1.92kW|
|Operational environment||Temperature: 20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)
Humidity: 35 – 65% Rh (Non condensing)
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||3,200 x 965 x 1,857 mm (126 x 38 x 73 in )|
|Weight||255 kg (562.2 lb)|
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without notice (for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may very slightly vary after replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.
- Depending on image files used for printing, the print quality would be affected when printing in a low-resolution mode with the lowest number of passes.